If your child has turned 3 years of age on or before September 1, 2016, we invite you to let them join the Angel Choir.
The first rehearsal for our Angel Choir will be on Wednesday, September 14h at 4:30 pm. Debbie Phillips will be returning as Angel Choir director and Dave Sandfort as the accompanist.
Your family should have received a Sunday School and Choir information letter which included a choir registration card. If you don't receive it, please contact Andi Kinsella.
When you receive the Information Packet in August, mail or bring the registration card, along with the $10 choir fee, to the church office before September 10th or bring to the Parlor on September 14th between 4:00 – 4:20 pm. Rehearsal will begin that day at 4:30 pm.
- We will meet each Wednesday afternoon, 4:30 – 5:00 pm in Room 16 (Chapel Hall level).
- A sign in – sign out sheet will be available in the hallway outside Room 16. You will need to sign your child in and out each Wednesday.
- Help your child find his/her nametag and clip it to their clothing
- Please wait with your child in the hallway until 4:30 pm when Teacher Debbie will invite children only and one parent helper into Room 16.
- Teacher Debbie and one parent helper will be with the children during rehearsal. A parent helper sign up sheet will be available at each rehearsal. Please sign up to help.
- We would ask that the person accompanying the child to rehearsal please remain in the hallway, or nearby, during rehearsal.
- If your child becomes very upset or disruptive, the parent helper may ask you to take your child out of the room. One half hour is such a short amount of time, it’s very important to have as little disruption as possible.